The Progress Party’s Youth (FpU) is a libertarian youth party devoted to the classical liberal ideas of a smaller government and more freedom for each individual. FpU is the youth wing of the Norwegian Progress Party (FrP), which is in government in coalition with The Conservatives (Høyre), and the third biggest party in parliament.
FpU has a broad international network of sister parties and other affiliated organizations. We continuously try to broaden our international network, and we are interested in getting in touch with organizations from other countries sharing our main political views. We actively participate in the Nordic Youth Council, which consists of the youth parties of all Nordic political parties represented in their respective countries’ parliaments. We are also members of The European Young Conservatives (EYC), which is a grouping of conservative, classical liberal and centre-right youth parties in Europe.
If you are interested in getting in touch with the Progress Party’s Youth, or would like to meet with us during a visit to Norway, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Atle Simonsen, President of the Progress Party’s Youth (FpU)
Mobile: 0047 920 36 938
- Bjorn-Kristian Svendsrud, 1.Vice President of the Progress Party’s Youth (FpU)
Mobile: 0047 976 65 324
- Petter Melsom, 2. Vice President of the Progress Party’s Youth (FpU)
Mobile: 0047 917 78 827
- Tristan Dupré, International Officer of the Progress Party’s Youth (FpU)
Mobile: 0047 472 79 581
- André Bråthen, Chieff of Staff of the Progress Party’s Youth (FpU)
Mobile: 0047 932 95 508